FAQS (Frequent Ask Questions)
Below are some frequent ask questions asked by our Artisans and sponsors, kindly go through the questions and answer to aviod asking same questions to our customer care.
Not at all. Once you register, we will be in touch within 48 hours. You have all of the choice whether or not to go ahead.
Yes, we charge our Artisans an ongoing small registration membership fee as an act of committment. Below gives the membership type / registration fee
- 2,000 - Trainee Membership Fee
- 5,000 - Associate Membership Fee
- 18,500 - Full Membership Fee
Unfortunately not. In order to be accepted as a true Artisan of handmade products, we need to be able to see the beautiful products you make and be able to know a little bit about how your products are made.
The better the quality of photographs of your products, the easier this will be for the customer to see the true beauty. Within the registration form we provide a guide of the type and size of photography we need for you to upload.)
We accept All items made by artisans for home, office e.tc.
Yes, yes and yes! The more true Artisans the merrier. We want to showcase the best from around the world, using different traditions of handmade craftsmanship. But ARDENET gives prefers to Edo State Artisans.
The studio was founded may 2018 by award-winning Business Man who Specialise in Civil Engineering, and love craft. ARDENET—we’ve been organizing serminals , workshop and event for artisan ever since then.
- We are strategically developing to affordably suit the levels of targeted artisans through the following procedures.
- Fellowship with organized union and associations for onward development and business networking, thereby encouraging and supporting other artisans to be organized.)
- Organizing of relevant seminar / training / workshop / symposium etc. could , represent , project and promote the best interest of artisans.
- Networking for general welfare of artisans and their immediate families.
- fund raising for the provision of modern equipments and enabling environments for artisans and
- Collaborations with other relevant organizations.
To Organize , Develop, Promote and Protect Artisans.
Yes, all artisans displayed on our website are trusted and verified. Any communication or contract given to them is safe. Do endevour to meet with them in person before making payment for any product you like or service you will like to utilize.